Thursday, December 10, 2009

ETERNAL EGYPT WITH PRINCESS FARHANA & ZAHRA ZUHAIR JUNE 2010



Happy Holidays!

I am soooo pleased to announce That Zahra Zuhair and I will be leading a tour group to Egypt this coming June 2010!
For me, this is a dream come true- I've been wanting to share my adventures with other dancers by bringing a tour group to Egypt- and believe me, this will truly be belly dancer’s dream tour!

We are centering the trip around Ahlan Wa Sahlan, the biggest Oriental Dance Festival in the world!!! Zahra and I have both been going to Egypt for years. I've been going since 1991, and Zahra since....well, not totally sure but for definately years before I even considered dancing! And we both have attended- and taught at- Ahlan Wa Sahlan, too- we both truly know how to have a GREAT TIME at the festival AND in the land of the Pyramids!

Our tour will include lodging at the fabulous Mena House in Giza ( site of Ahlan Wa Sahlan, and a historic palace to boot!) plus the festival's workshops, gala shows, off-site dinner/ Nile Cruise shows, costume & souvenir shopping at Khan Al Khalili,excursions to Sphinx & Pyramids, Egypt Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo, **and** an optional Nile Cruise in Upper Egypt!

...And you know that there will be many "extra-curricular" activities as well, like a night of seedy Cairo cabarets, getting fabulous massages at The mena House ( I tried them- MANY TIMES- they're amazing!) visiting Manial Palace,exploring the labyrinth of cairo's streets, booking private lessons, sailing on a Felucca down the Nile at twilight, etc.

Just so you know, there will be PLENTY of things for non-dancers to do, as well....believe me, Egypt is a place where you will never get bored- there so many things to explore!

We will have full details shortly- and a website devoted onl to the tour will be up soon!

In the meantime, if you would like to join our email list for the tour, drop us a line:


Info: Zahra(at)aol.com, princessraqs(at)gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment