Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ONE ZILL UP!





Sometimes actions speak louder than words…and if you’re a belly dancer, “One Zill Up” pretty much says it all!

By popular demand, the infamous “Finger Symbol” is OFFICIALLY available on a T-shirt, so now you can speak volumes without even opening your mouth!

Originally, the "Finger Symbol" was my impromptu reaction inspired by a recent incident which rocked the belly dance community. When I photographed my own hand flippin' the bird with a big cymbal on my middle finger, in the wee hours, giggling hysterically, I had no idea so many people were going to relate to my heartfelt response....but they did and the rest is history. If you missed the hoopla the first time around, read about it here: http://tinyurl.com/3mmaa44


Since it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I would also like to add that every penny of the proceeds from this T-shirt is going to a close friend's gi-normous hospital bills for her treatment. She is a fighter, and I'm glad this "symbol" will be able to help her!

Designed and manufactured by by Deluxe Screen Printing, the Royal “gesture” is printed in white and golden yellow on black womens fitted short-sleeved, crew-neck T-shirts , made of 100% ringspun cotton jersey.

Available in womens Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large.

This shirts will be available at The Las Vegas Belly Dance Intensive, September 8-11, 2011.

If you are not attending, and would like to order a shirt, please specify the size(s) you prefer.

Send your order via PayPal to:

pgehman (AT) earthlink (DOT) net

The shirts are $22.00 each, which includes postage and handling in the USA.

For all other countries, shirts are $27.00 each, including postage and handling

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Princess Thank you! I'm glad that the proceeds are going for something so wonderful as helping your friend with her hospital bills. I for one was in my bedroom giggling my happy little ass off when I saw the "finger symbol" pic for the first time the night of the now infamous "Vajazzle your Vajazzler" article. You are one of my heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! : D

    I was laughing hysterically when i took that picture! And we have sold a lot of shirts now for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hell..I just read the article....good grief. Its really great to see the BD community pull together, really really great finger cymbol pic!! And I love the fact you selling the tshirts for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete